At the Texas Center for Health, we are committed to providing the best possible care for women in and around the community of Beaumont, TX. Our professionals are dedicated to offering treatments for women’s health and wellness, and continue to be one of the most comprehensive women’s facilities in the area. Many women know that it is a smart choice to maintain their overall health and wellness, as well as their reproductive health, to prevent a wide range of diseases, illnesses, and cancers. Our professionals are here to offer preventative care for new and established patients.
What preventative care is available at the Texas Center for Health?
Our team is pleased to provide the following preventative care services at our facility:
- Heart health – your heart is vital to your body’s everyday function. As part of the aging process, the heart can be impacted by various factors, including daily exercise, genetics, and proper nutrition. Patients can learn about the ways to reduce their risk for heart disease and heart attacks with the help of our team.
- Breast health – women should make mammograms a priority, ensuring their breast wellness. Women over the age of 40 should have a mammogram performed every year.
- Skin health – at the Texas Center for Health, we also provide skin cancer screenings. We encourage women to have this done every year, and call the office if there is a new growth or change in the appearance of their moles for a biopsy.
- Cervical health – gynecological screenings, including pap smears and HPV screenings, should be performed regularly to monitor for signs of cancer.
- Bone health – using the Dexa-scan, our doctors can evaluate a women who is post-menopausal for signs of bone fractures or osteoporosis. Brittle bones can make it more likely for a woman to experience breakage, and should be monitored and addressed as needed.
Learn more about how to protect your health and body
If you are interested in discussing the benefits of preventative care for yourself, it is time to make an appointment with our team at the Texas Center for Health in Beaumont. Our practice can be reached by calling (409) 923-0012 to schedule a consultation visit with our team at 2929 Calder Avenue, Suite #204. We are dedicated to providing the best possible care for women in the community, including overall wellness, aesthetics, obstetrical services, and gynecology. We are a multidisciplinary practice with a focus on women’s health and wellness.